Hello 2016! I hope you had a great holiday season, I sure did.
Now it is back to work and also time to look at the year ahead and what I would like to accomplish.
Here are my plans for 2016:
- Save $ 5 000
- Keep paying down my debt and not incur any new one
- Increase debt repayment by $ 100 per month
- Learn more about stock and dividend investing
- Explore career options: I have been in administration and accounting for 15 years. This is no longer “talking” to me. Time to figure out my next move.
- Take better care of myself, i.e. getting enough sleep, exercising regularly etc…sometimes it is challenging for me to do these seemingly simple things
- Date more!
This year, there is no shopping ban or monitoring of expenses, as these are no longer relevant to me.
Don’t get me wrong, I still track my spending, but it is under control and I am confident I can keep it that way. I don’t plan to go on a shopping spree either!
Although I am a PF blogger, money is not all there is to me, far from it! I have also included more personal items.
I look forward to this year.