Hello Blog and Readers, I am back!
It has been a month since I last wrote, but boy I needed a break. My holidays were quiet and relaxing. I spent $ 227 for Christmas, including food, booze and gifts. I will definitely have a Merry January!
As customary, here is what I want to accomplish this year. I found out that writing plans for the whole world to see kept me accountable.
- Save $ 500/month in my RRSP: The calculator from the federal government estimated this is the amount I need to save if I want to retire comfortably. So, here I am!
- Completely pay-off one of my 2 consumer debts: I currently have a car loan and a consolidation loan. I want to get rid of one of these, which one is to be determined. I want 2018 to be the year of becoming consumer debt-free.
- Keep moving towards new career: I finally figured out what I want to do and I am moving towards this goal. Sorry, I am not saying more.
- Keep taking good care of myself: exercising, eating right, getting enough sleep, not putting off medical appointments etc…This is something I will always need to pay attention to.
- Date more: as previously mentioned, I am single and no longer want to be.