Book review: Stock Investing for Canadian for Dummies

My first introduction to investing was horrendous, to say the least.

Book review: The Wealthy Renter by Alex Avery

The home ownership dream is very alive and well in Canada. The Federal government estimates about 70% of Canadians own their homes. It seems like the remaining 30% is obsessed with joining-in.

Book review: Pound Foolish by Helaine Olen

Helaine Olen is a journalist, writer and columnist. As she admitted in her book, she did not know anything about personal finances when she started writing about the subject.

Book review: Burn your mortgage by Sean Cooper

As a personal finance aficionado, I always enjoy reading blogs and books on the subject. I decided to start reviewing what I read.