It may sound too good to be true, but it is the truth: being organized will save you both time and money.
- You know where your stuff is: I wrote a previous post on the many benefits of de-cluttering. When your home is clutter-free, you easily find items and don’t buy things you already have.
- Weekly meal planning and coupon-clipping: Planning your meals for the week avoids many unnecessary trips to the supermarket and costly take-outs. You will also have time to look for specials and promotions.
- No more late fees: you will know when your bills are due and won’t miss a payment again. Your credit score will also improve.
- You can buy gifts ahead of time: by starting your Christmas shopping earlier, you will save a lot of money and avoid the Christmas financial madness.
- Your items will last longer: properly stored and cared for items will have an extended lifespan. It includes both your car and your home.
How does being organized has saved you time and money?